This 36000BTU Tri Zone Ceiling Cassette Air Conditioner by Senville is one of the most advanced and high-end split units on the market. Providing you with a variety of features including, SEER 22.5 with Air Conditioner & Heat Pump, Turbo Mode, Ionizing Air Filter, Dehumidification, Timer Function, Follow Me Function and much more.
High Efficiency DC Inverter Mini Split
With SEER Ratings as high as 22.5 the Senville Aura surpasses many of the top name brands when it comes to efficiency. Enjoy the benefit of a cool climate controlled room, with a simple and easy to install air conditioner. Additionally, the 28000BTU Senville Aura offers you one of the quietest split air conditioning systems on the market, with minimal audible noise, ensuring the most comfortable overall experience.
Energy Star Certified
The Senville Aura Series is also fully certified by Energy Star for the highest levels of energy efficiency. With ultra energy efficient air conditioners, you can expect to save upwards of 40% on your energy costs annually. This model makes a great companion for anyone looking to cool and/or heat their home or business, while minimizing running costs in the long-term.
Ultra Inverter Heating and Cooling (Up to -22F)
Senville is proud offer one of the most advanced heating and cooling systems in the world. Our Ultra-Inverter Technology, allows our mini split systems to provide cooling and heating at up to -22F, with up to 75% efficiency, which means you won’t experience any additional cost overages on your energy as temperatures go lower. Now available on all of our AURA Series models, your Ultra Inverter system will provide you with cooling and heating, all year round, even in the coldest climates.
Diagnostics & Leak Detection System
Also included on this ductless system are a variety of features including self-cleaning, leak detection, and diagnostic display, all designed to ensure a proper running system, that will last a lifetime. Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your air conditioner will warn you of any potential problems, allowing for proper maintenance and a climate control system that functions at it’s highest efficiency.
Efficient Inverter Technology
Senville has long manufactured their air conditioners with an emphasis on energy efficiency and affordability. Technology like its inverter compressor, results in drastic reduction of energy usage, ultimately making it one of the most efficient systems with Inverter Technology. It’s technology like this that helps the ductless system to reach such high SEER ratings. Opt for a split system with Inverter Technology to ensure that you are minimizing your energy costs.
All Senville models are backed by a comprehensive 7 year warranty designed to protect your purchase. All warranty claims are processed by the North American Headquarters of Senville, ensuring the highest levels of customer support and satisfaction. This 7 year warranty offers coverage on the compressor and a 3 year warranty on other parts. You can rest assured knowing that your purchase will be protected for up to 7 years, and we know that we are providing you with the highest quality product available.
Installation Kit & Accessories Included
Senville air conditioners include a complimentary installation kit, designed to ease installation as well as minimize installation costs. These units come pre-charged with R410A refrigerant and include the necessary piping for installation and hook up. Many inferior split units, may not include these parts, which eventually adds to your costs. Our Senville models come equipped and ready for installation from the moment your arrive at your door, with minimal additional cost.
Key Product Features
- 22.5 SEER
- With Heat Pump (Up to -30C / -22F)
- Energy Star Certified
- Whisper Technology (Ultra Quiet)
- Refrigerant Leak Detection
- Inverter Technology
- Silver Ion Filter (Anti-Microbial)
- Vertical Swing Function
- Built-In De-humidification Function
- Follow Me Function (Remote with Built-In Thermostat)
- Low Ambient Cooling (Up to -30C / -22F)
- Self-Cleaning Mode
- PTC Heat Belt and Pan
- Bucket Free Outdoor Design
- Self Diagnosis System
- Documentation and Certifications
- ETL Certified
- AHRI Certified (View Certificate)
- EnergyGuide (View EnergyGuide Label)
- Installation Manual (View Installation Manual)
- Technical Specifications
- Model Number SENA/36MO/Z
- Style Ductless Mini Split AC With Heat Pump
- Compressor Toshiba (GMCC)
- Refrigerant R410A (Pre-Charged)
- Refrigerant Pre Charge 100 Ft.
- Cooling Capacity 36000 BTU
- Heating Capacity 36000 BTU
- Air Flow Varies According To Indoor Combination
- Power Supply 208-230 V / 60 Hz, 1Ph
- Input Power 880-4160W (Cooling) / 960-3795W (Heating)
- Input Current N/A
- SEER 22.5
- EER 11.5
- HSPF4 10.2
- Sound Level 43/36/24 dB (Indoor) / 62.3dB (Outdoor)
- Moisture Removal 1.2 L/hr
- Min Operating Temperature -30 Â°C / – 22 Â°F
- Net Weight 19 .84 Lbs (Indoor) / 156.53 lbs (Outdoor)
- Dimensions 32.87×7.8×11.02 in (Indoor Unit) 37.24×16.14×31.89 in (Outdoor Unit)
- Warranty 3 Year on Parts / 7 Years on Compressor
- Connection Wiring (Indoor/Outdoor) 16AWG-4 Stranded, Unshielded
- Connection Wiring (Power Supply) 10-3 Gauge